AI-Powered Event Networking App for Effective Matchmaking
Create the best experience for your participants with an engaging mobile app built for event networking.Contact Sales
Branding & White Labeling
The Most Useful Tool for Networking Events You Can Give to Your Participants
Offer your participants an unforgettable experience and change the way they find new business opportunities. Explore the features of an event networking app that makes attending events exciting.
Go Paperless with a Rich Event Agenda Personalized for Each Participant
PDF printouts are a thing of the past. Give your participants all the information they need in the palm of their hand.
- Easy access to the full event agenda and the personal participant agenda
- Clear overview of sessions and meetings with details about the time and location
- Simple session management through one tap sign-in and sign-out
Full Participant List Including AI-Powered Profile Recommendations
Whether it’s before or during the event, participants can see who is attending and create meaningful connections.
- The participant list provides an overview of all the event attendees with indicators about who is currently online
- Rich filters and a smart search function help narrow down the list
- AI-powered profile recommendations make it easier to find the right participants for meetings
Flexible Networking and Meeting Management
Sending and receiving meeting requests has never been easier. Participants can use the app to manage their meetings effortlessly.
- Participants can send and receive meeting requests directly through the app
- The meeting list provides participants with all the relevant meeting information
- Meeting notifications keep participants up to date
Keep Participants Connected With Real-Time Messaging
There’s no networking without communication. With our built-in messaging feature, participants can easily engage in meaningful conversations.
- Real-time messaging facilitates simple and efficient communication
- Messages can be sent along with meeting requests to make scheduling easier
- Participants can stay in touch and keep their business connections strong even after the event ends
Inform Participants About Last Minute Updates or Send Personalized Reminders
Plans change. Keep participants up to date with customizable push notifications made for easy and effective informing.
- Create and instantly send push notifications about anything you want
- Segment your participants and send separate notifications to different participant groups
- Set up and schedule the notifications in advance to alleviate the workload on the day of the event
customization and branding
Increase Brand Awareness with Customization Options and White Labeling
Make a bigger impact with an event mobile app customized to reflect your brand and increase the level of professionalism.
- Add a touch of personalization by changing the color of the most prominent elements on the event
- Purchase the Advanced Theming package to completely customize the color pallete of the event in the app, as well as on the event website
- For absolute branding, order a white labelled mobile app
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Event Management Tips
We all know the powerful tool that is our mobile phones. There is an app for almost anything. Including an event app that makes organizing and attending a b2b networking event more structured and smoother for both the organizers and the attendees. Although our event networking platform was mostly u
Jan 19, 20226 min read
Event Management Tips
In the past two years, virtual event networking has proven that participants can create meaningful connections without being in the same physical location. Now that events are returning to halls and venues, organizers are trying to find the best solution to support their events in times of Covid. b2
Nov 17, 20215 min read
Hybrid networking events are a combination of virtual and in-person events. There is the physical location where some of the attendees gather. There is the livestreaming of the event which participants can watch virtually. But how can an event organizer bring the two attendee groups together in a si
Apr 8, 20215 min read