An Interactive Event Agenda That’s More Than A Schedule
Leave bulleted lists in the past. Build a rich and interactive agenda comprised of sessions that are customizable through a variety of different settings.Contact Sales
Personal Agenda Maker
Create Sessions To Build An Interactive Agenda
- Sessions are used as building blocks for your event agenda
- Distinguish between meeting sessions and regular sessions which are tipically used for workshops, conferences, roundtables, etc.
- Add relevant information about the time, location, and participant limit of each session
Enrich Your Agenda With Relevant Content
Set up additional classifiers such as track or topics to categorize your sessions efficiently.
Create rich session descriptions and add pictures, videos, or files to captivate your participants attention.
Highlight you speakers on the event agenda to attract more participants. Speakers profiles are linked in the session info making it easy to get more information.
Give more visibility to companies hosting your sessions by displaying their company logo linking to their organization pages.
Personal Agenda Maker
Encourage Participants To Create Their Own Agenda
- Participants can add sessions to their own agenda with just one click
- Meetings are automatically added to “My Agenda” so each participant has their own personalized event schedule
- You have insight into each participant’s agenda, giving you valuable information about which participants attend which session
- Participants can also print out their agendas in PDF form, or you can do it for them and hand them out as they arrive at the event location
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Professional networking is the main component of all B2B events. Attendees can build new professional relationships through networking, sell or purchase goods and services, and connect with potential employers or employees... It's a never-ending list. Yet, facilitating event matchmaking at B2B event
Nov 10, 20224 min read
Event Management Tips
As a result of the two-year lockdown, businesses and event organizers have realized that you can do just as much online as in the real world. This realization also revolutionized the way we organize events. Organizing many events in a row is easier than it used to be, and events have gotten more cos
Nov 7, 20226 min read
As mobile apps become increasingly prevalent, we can use them for a variety of things, but can they also be used for more efficient networking? Networking is one of the main reasons participants attend an event, but sometimes the process itself can be challenging. This is where the use of an event
Oct 31, 20225 min read