All-In-One Event Management Software for B2B Networking
b2match is an all-in-one virtual, hybrid, and in-person event management software that helps you organize exciting events with ease and engage your attendees.
Deliver the Ultimate In-Person, Virtual & Hybrid Event Networking Experience for Your Participants
An all-in-one event management software for organizing inspiring and engaging events. Explore our features which derived from years of experience in event management.
Personalized home page
Build Pre-Event Hype With a Custom Landing Page
First impressions matter. Easily build an eye-catching event landing page with customizable content to create a pefrect go-to place for event participants.
- Add exciting content to drive interest
- Customize the color palette to reflect your brand
- Configure the page in multiple languages to expand your reach
- Optimize the experience with a mobile-friendly version of your page
- Promote your event on b2match events
Dynamic Registration Form and Ticketing
You hold the power. Define what information participants provide when they register and what their profiles will look like.
- Determine what kind of information participants need to fill in
- Adjust the registration form based on the participant group
- Set up various types of tickets and define promotional codes to attract more attendees
- Limit the number of participants that can register for the entire event or for certain sessions
The Event Agenda Is More Than Just a List of Sessions
Leave the bulleted lists in the past. Build a rich and interactive agenda comprised of sessions that are customizable through a variety of different settings.
- Create online, hybrid, or on-site sessions
- Add rich descriptions, locations, categories, topics, and more
- Have control over which participant groups can attend them with session registration rules
- Allow participants to select individual sessions and build their own personalized agenda
- Set up matchmaking sessions to define specific meeting time slots
Explore the Exciting Opportunities of Virtual and Hybrid Event Features
Seamlessly Integrated Virtual Meetings
Our built-in virtual meetings feature requires no additional software or plugins. Participants are one click away from potential business opportunities via 1-to-1 or group meetings.
Online Conferences and Livestreams
An integrated video conferencing tool allows you to easily create any type of group sessions such as webinars, roundtables, and more. For large events, use livestreams to moderate sessions with less hassle.
Dynamic Attendance Types for Participants
Distinguish between on-site and remote participants. Allow them to switch their type in case of unforeseen circumstances and automatically switch any existing meetings to online.
Empower Event Networking with the Best AI-Powered Matchmaking Feature
Increase the number of b2b meetings on your event. Rich participant profiles, customizable filters, and an AI-Powered profile recommender result in the ultimate event networking experience for your event participants.
Easy and Intuitive Meeting Scheduling
Define designated meeting time slots for organized matchmaking. Participants can easily send and receive meeting requests with our meeting management feature.
Any Type of 1-to-1 and Group Meetings
Allow participants to book in-person, hybrid, or online meetings. On hybrid events, all combinations of single or group meetings are possible.
AI-Powered Profile Recommender
Utilize the power of AI and machine learning. For each individual participant, our AI-powered recommender will offer suitable profile recommendations.
Simple and straightforward messaging
Communication Is Essential For Any Networking Event
Encourage communication between event participants by enabling our intuitive real-time messaging feature.
- Easy-to-use messaging available before, during, and even after the event
- Real-time messaging for maximum efficiency
- Group conversations for better collaboration
- Email notifications for unread messages and newly created conversations
Dive Into our In-person Event Features and Discover How to Bring Your Event to Another Level
Check-in Mobile App for Easy Management
Use our check-in mobile app to manage participants arriving at the event. Create multiple check-in points when needed and always keep track of your participants.
Automatically Generated Event Badges
Choose from a variety of colors, fonts, and images to design the perfect event badges. Print them out and help participants break the ice on your in-person events.
Individual PDF Agenda Always at Hand
Every participant can download their personal agenda as a PDF file. This way, they can always have their personalized schedule at hand and you can even print it out for them.
Event mobile app
Boost Event Matchmaking Experience With a Participant Mobile App
Everything participants need in the palm of their hand to know where to be and when, and to connect with other attendees.
- Sending and receiving meeting requests
- Exchanging messages with other participants in real time
- Always having their agenda and meeting schedule at hand
- Custom push notifications from the organizers
Organizing an Event Is Not a One Person Job
Event organizing can be stressful, especially when managing many participants. Share the workload by inviting supporting organizers and save time.
Define Supporting organizers who manage the event participants
Assign responsibilities for specific participant groups based on various criteria
Limit Participant access based on the responsibility and keep participant data safe
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Event Management Tips
We all know the powerful tool that is our mobile phones. There is an app for almost anything. Including an event app that makes organizing and attending a b2b networking event more structured and smoother for both the organizers and the attendees. Although our event networking platform was mostly u
Jan 19, 20226 min read
Virtual and hybrid event networking aren’t just about pushing content at attendees, they are more about connecting the right people with one another. Business opportunities are constantly being sought after at networking events. As the event organizer, it’s up to you to offer up those chances. There
Feb 24, 20214 min read
Matchmaking is generally used in the context of the dating world, namely to describe how two searching individuals find the perfect partner. Business matchmaking is no different from that. The same approach is used to find the perfect 'business' partner. So, let's clarify what that exactly means.
Oct 21, 20204 min read