Job Fair Events
In-person, Hybrid, or Virtual Job Fair Software for Successful Recruiting Events
Discover the advantages of a job fair platform that specializes in event matchmaking. Bring together ideal applicants and recruiters with minimal effort and increase interview numbers with the help of an AI-powered profile recommender.
Integrated Video Conferencing
Feature A Rich, Searchable, and Efficient Job Board
Give job seekers everything they need in one place. Companies can post job offers and display them on a page designed to facilitate opportunities.
- Companies publish searchable job posts that can be enriched with files, images, videos, etc.
- The job posts contain multiple tags from different categories that job seekers can use for filtering
- Job applicants can easily request an interview with the job offer creator
Highlight Employers with Job Fair Company Pages
Give added visibility to businesses with dedicated job fair company pages where applicants can check out relevant organization information.
- Allow companies to create their own page and entice job seekers
- All registered company members can be listed as company representatives
- Job seekers can find all the company’s job offers in one place
Utilize Efficient Job Fair Applicant Profiles
Give job seekers an opportunity to shine. Allow them to create and customize their profile in order to attract potential employers.
- Define what kind of information make up the job applicant profiles
- Create questions that will be used as filters by employers, such as degree level, experience, etc.
- Give applicants the option to upload their CVs or any other relevant documents
Set Up a Customizable Job Interview Process
Make recruiting a two way process. To find the best match, both businesses and applicants can utilize the search function and filters to get in touch or schedule a meeting.
- You decide whether job seekers send meeting requests to companies, or vice-versa
- Choose between different requesting and scheduling modes and set up booking rules
- The meetings can be held in-person, or via our built-in video conferencing tool
JobFair Creates Career Day That Businesses Want to Attend
JobFair was established as an initiative of the Career Service Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, as an annual event of career day with the aim of creating a link between the academic world and the job market.
Do You Want to Maximize the Potential of Your Job Fair Event?Book a Free Demo
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Event Management Tips
The core of any career fair is networking. Universities want to build their network with top organizations, and companies want to fill their talent gap now and in the future. To make the networking part of your career fair successful, you want the best matches between job seeker and recruiter to be
Aug 2, 20215 min read
Matchmaking is generally used in the context of the dating world, namely to describe how two searching individuals find the perfect partner. Business matchmaking is no different from that. The same approach is used to find the perfect 'business' partner. So, let's clarify what that exactly means.
Oct 21, 20204 min read
We've all been there. Sitting in front of the TV, trying to find a new show to watch. Scrolling through an endless list of restaurants, struggling to find the best takeout to order. The paradox of choice affects us on a daily basis and the overload of information is making it more difficult to choos
Mar 21, 20223 min read