JobFair Creates Career Day That Businesses Want to Attend
Career & Job Fairs
Feb 07, 2022 | 2 min read
Building a Reputation with Top Companies and NGOs
Universities want to build their network with top organizations.
Companies want to fill their talent gap now and in the future. They want to attend a career day that has a proven track record to get them the right candidates.
And that is what JobFair delivers year-over-year with the help of the b2match event management platform.
Career Fair Registration
A customizable registration process allowed JobFair to configure the registration by participant type and create customized registration questions.
Keyword-Centric Career Fair Profiles
Once the JobFair participants had gone through the easy and fast registration process, they created profiles. Attendees added their curriculum vitae (CV) to display their talent, photos, and videos.
The customized registration question answers are searchable in the profiles by other participants.
Detailed and Searchable Career Fair Job Boards
Recruiters created job board entries where they listed detailed offers and requests. They supported it with photos, videos and files attached.
Smart Search Function for Optimized and Efficient Interviewing
Now, with the help of a customizable registration process and in-depth job seeker profiles, a smart search functionality was ready to populate job seekers and recruiters best matches.
Before the JobFair even began:
- Job seekers and recruiters logged into the b2match platform.
- They used the smart search function and keywords to find their best matches.
- Meeting and interview invitations were sent out over the platform.
- Event participants reviewed a profile before accepting the interview requests.
Post Career Fair Success Measured
JobFair used the b2match event platform to gather data and analyse the success of their event.
- The number of people that actually attended their event.
- How many interviews took place.
- The success of the interviews. Attendees rate their 1:1 meetings ranging from lack of interest, all the way to the next steps of the interview process.
JobFair uses this kind of data to advertise their next event to attract more companies to attend.
The Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna is a public university that holds a unique position within the Italian higher education system. It is a university in its own right, offering Master’s and PhD programmes, whereas the undergraduate programmes are run in conjunction with the University of Pisa.
Event in numbers:
Participants in matchmaking
CountriesVisit Event Website