Career Fair Events
Find The Right Talent With An In-Person, Hybrid, or Virtual Career Fair Software
Create an unforgettable career fair experience with an event management software powered by AI networking. Connect students and job seekers with hiring professionals and help them achieve meaningful connections.
Integrated Video Conferencing
Highlight Recruiters with Dedicated Company Pages
Make recruiters the stars of the show. Give them the ability to create an impressive page for job seekers to check out relevant company information.
- A single organization profile listing all registered company representatives
- Job offers can be posted to the company page where job seekers can request a meeting directly
- The Exhibitor add-on features rich company pages with covers, brochure uploads, and more
Shine a Spotlight on Your Event Sponsors
Big names are important. Make sure to highlight them with a dedicated sponsor page and entice more participants to register for the career fair.
- A separate page on the event website displaying all the event sponsors
- Sponsor logos can be organized in four different categories, depending on their importance
- Clickable logos lead to dedicated company pages where sponsors can track visits
job seeker Profiles
Allow Job Seekers to Present Themselves With a Networking Profile
Networking is key. Help job seekers present themselves efficiently and meet recruiters and other participants.
- Provide job seekers with an option to create their own networking profile
- Create questions that will be used as filters by employers, such as degree level, experience, etc.
- Give applicants the option to upload their CVs or any other relevant documents
Benefits for Recruiters
Career fairs are extremely beneficial for businesses of all sizes, allowing them to access a large pool of suitable prospects. Companies can:
- Find new talent and meet prospective candidates
- Increase brand awareness to attract more job applications in the future
- Meet other recruiters and exchange experiences in talent acquisition
Benefits for Job Seekers
Career fairs are perfect for job seekers, whether they are looking for their dream job, or just want to explore their opportunities. Job seekers can:
- Practice networking skills and meet many potential employers
- Learn more about the job market and explore various career paths
- Get expert advice and consultation from hiring professionals
JobFair Creates Career Day That Businesses Want to Attend
JobFair was established as an initiative of the Career Service Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, as an annual event of career day with the aim of creating a link between the academic world and the job market.
Do You Want to Maximize the Potential of Your Career Fair Event?Book a Free Demo
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Event Management Tips
The core of any career fair is networking. Universities want to build their network with top organizations, and companies want to fill their talent gap now and in the future. To make the networking part of your career fair successful, you want the best matches between job seeker and recruiter to be
Aug 2, 20215 min read
Matchmaking is generally used in the context of the dating world, namely to describe how two searching individuals find the perfect partner. Business matchmaking is no different from that. The same approach is used to find the perfect 'business' partner. So, let's clarify what that exactly means.
Oct 21, 20204 min read
We've all been there. Sitting in front of the TV, trying to find a new show to watch. Scrolling through an endless list of restaurants, struggling to find the best takeout to order. The paradox of choice affects us on a daily basis and the overload of information is making it more difficult to choos
Mar 21, 20223 min read