The Event Registration Software Powering Unforgettable Experiences
Our flexible registration offers you a wide array of custom questions and settings which you can use to get the most from your participants.Contact Sales
Registration Time Frame
Flexible & powerful registration settings
Set Up An Event Registration Form Perfectly Tailored For Your Needs
With b2match, you get an array of possibilities to customize your registration so that it fits your event goals and audience perfectly.
Participants can choose whether they will be attending the event online, in-person or both.
Segment your participants into specific groups which can be used in various ways, like filtering the participants list.
To create attractive profiles, participants can add their profile picture, occupation, organization, pitch, biography, social links and more.
Create custom questions, make them mandatory or optional, categorize them into groups or set up specific questions for certain participant types.
Configure the Registration Process
- Define the time period during which participants can sign up for the event
- Choose between a public registration option, or a private one with personal invitations
- Set up rules that dictate which participant group can attend which sessions
Effectively Categorize Your Participants
- Define participant types that will segment your attendees during the registration form
- Use participant types to define rules that limit access to certain event content
- Set up visibility rules and easily hide participant groups from each other
Add Various Types of Questions to the Form
- Choose between single and multiple choice questions, text input, file upload, and more
- Categorize questions into groups or set up specific questions for certain participant types
- Configure mandatory questions and decide if the answers are visible in participant profiles
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Professional networking is the main component of all B2B events. Attendees can build new professional relationships through networking, sell or purchase goods and services, and connect with potential employers or employees... It's a never-ending list. Yet, facilitating event matchmaking at B2B event
Nov 10, 20224 min read
Event Management Tips
As a result of the two-year lockdown, businesses and event organizers have realized that you can do just as much online as in the real world. This realization also revolutionized the way we organize events. Organizing many events in a row is easier than it used to be, and events have gotten more cos
Nov 7, 20226 min read
As mobile apps become increasingly prevalent, we can use them for a variety of things, but can they also be used for more efficient networking? Networking is one of the main reasons participants attend an event, but sometimes the process itself can be challenging. This is where the use of an event
Oct 31, 20225 min read