Startup Investor Events
A Startup Investor Platform That Facilitates Business Opportunities
Connect startups and scaleups with potential investors and industry experts. Help startups bring an idea to market and expand their network, while providing exciting business opportunities to investors.
Integrated Video Conferencing
Rich Startup and Investor Profiles
First impression matters. Determine what the profiles of startups and investors will look like and what information is displayed.
- Divide participants into Startups and Investors, or create an even more complex categorisation
- Set up custom questions that will be used as building blocks for a company profile
- Turn the questions into filters that help participants narrow down their search
Set Up Pitching Sessions for Short Presentations
Sometimes, all it takes is a couple of minutes. Create any type of session (virtual, hybrid, or in-person) and give startups a chance to find a potential investor.
- Set up dedicated sessions for startups to hold a short presentation to investors
- Limit the number of participants that can sign up for the sessions
- Virtual sessions are conducted through a built-in video conferencing tool featuring screen sharing
Bring Startups Face to Face with Investors
Deals are made in person. Set up online, in-person, or hybrid meeting sessions and give investors and startups a chance to meet and discuss potential business opportunities.
- Define which participant group can send or receive meeting requests
- Allow participants to schedule their own meetings or schedule them yourself
- Utilize group meetings where one startup can meet with several investors at once
Let Startups Showcase What They Have to Offer
Use the Marketplace feature to allow startups to present their ideas, goods, or services. Make it easier for investors to decide who to meet.
- Startups can upload images and files, embed videos, and create rich text descriptions
- Create an efficient categorization with customizable tags for opportunities
- Tags give participants the option to filter the list and find opportunities more easily
START Global Utilizes b2match to Foster Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
Read about how START Summit brought together over 3700 participants and facilitated over 1000 meetings, laying the groundwork for fostering and accelerating regional entrepreneurship ecosystems.