Event Networking Platform Features
b2match comes with hundreds of features that allow you to customize your networking event or community idea.
Registrations & Invitations
Customize the whole registration process to your needs with easy participant data integration.
- Invitation management
- Customizable registration form
- Customizable participation types
- On-site and remote attendance types
- Registration & visibility rules
- Participant profile activation
- Edit participants registration data
Ticketing & Payment Processing
Monetize your event or community by enabling payment processing via Stripe, Paypal or invoices.
- Tickets, add-ons & ticketing rules
- Promotion codes
- Multiple currencies
- VAT rules & EU reverse charge options
- Automatic and customizable invoicing
Website & Agenda Builder
Assemble a multi-page website, customize the navigation, and create a clear and structured agenda.
- Website Builder (CMS)
- Custom Domain integration
- Branding (brand color, logo)
- Multilingual Support
- Agenda with Sessions, Tracks, Locations
- Sessions (Online, Hybrid, Onsite)
- Speakers Management
- Sponsors Page
- Calendar integration
Offer personal profiles and give added visibility to organizations via own managed company pages.
- Personal profiles
- Company profiles with dedicated pages
- Enriched profiles with docs, images, videos
- Company representatives
- Participant, company and speaker's lists
- Rich search with filtering and sorting options
- Bookmarking of participant profiles
Matchmaking & Networking
Easy and intuitive requesting, accepting, rescheduling, and canceling meetings. Participants can have all types of meetings - on-site, hybrid, and virtual.
AI Meeting Recommender
Let AI do the job. Participants get profile suggestions powered by machine learning. Recommendations are based on profile data and participant interaction.
Simple and easy-to-use messaging allows participants to communicate before their meeting or exchange contact details after the event.
In-platform notifications inform participants about meeting changes and remind them about upcoming meetings. An interactive design allows confirming or rejecting changes, and rating meetings.
Get valuable feedback from your participants. A user-friendly design encourages participants to rate every meeting they had and leave an optional comment for more details.
Configure on-site, hybrid, or online session sessions to define the types of meetings that can be held. Participants indicate their meeting availability by adding networking sessions to their agenda.
Automated Location Assigning
Organize on-site meetings with minimal effort. The meetings are automatically placed on the first available table or to the booth in a given time slot.
Post Event Matchmaking
Events may end, but networking doesn’t. Give participants the opportunity to expand their network and have online meetings for an extended period.
Let participants publish goods, services, and ideas to find suitable partners and to ensure better meetings.
- Customizable opportunity types
- Opportunity listings, filtering, and search
- Enrich with images, videos, and documents
- Marketplace opportunity validation
- AI recommended similar opportunities
Check-in & Onsite Management
Physical events are finally back! With mobile apps the power is in the palm of your hand.
- Badge editor
- Mobile app for check-in and badge printing
- Mobile app for participants to network onsite
- Check-in analytics
Integrate any streaming provider or use our integration. Convey your content without limitation.
- Integrated RTMP streaming
- Multiple livestreams and stages
- Chat with moderation and possibility to disable
- Embed external services (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
Let your attendees connect and collaborate the way they want or need during your virtual or hybrid event.
- Integrated video conferencing tool
- 1-to-1 and 1-to-many meetings
- Multiple presenters
- Screen sharing
- Session recording
- Chat option
- Additional video conferencing tool integrations (MS Teams, Zoom, etc.)
Communication & Notifications
Customized and automatized communication channels to reach, remind, and engage your audience.
- Custom email campaigns with segmentation
- Automatic notifications for registrations and conversations
- Automatic meeting notifications for requesting, accepting, canceling, and rescheduling
- Automatic meeting reminders (Email, Push Notifications, SMS)
Data & Analytics
Understand the impact via data that measures registrations, ticket sales, meeting activity, and more.
- Registration tracking and reporting
- Online presence
- Tracking Email delivery and opening
- Meeting tracking and reporting
- Virtual session registration and attendance tracking
- Collect post event feedback
Google Tag Manager