- Virtual Matchmaking Platform
- Organized by Startup INVEST
- Customer for 10 years
- +20 events with b2match
For your virtual matchmaking platform:Contact us now!
A virtual matchmaking platform is the newest shot of Startup INVEST to support the startup ecosystem in Switzerland.
Where Startups meet Investors and Corporates, this is the slogan of Startup INVEST, the organizers of leading events in Switzerland for Deep Tech Startups. On their agenda is the professionalization of the swiss investment ecosystem, presenting early and later stage Startups, such as inviting industrial partners to participate.
They pursue this goal by the means of three flagship events, all supported by b2match.
Startup DAYs, Venture DAYs and IPO DAYs. Here, startups, investors, corporates and supporters benefit from the efficient & goal-oriented matchmaking the b2match platform brings to typical networking events.
But due to a pandemic crisis (COVID-19), an alternative to the typical means of events was needed.
Do you also look for an alternative to typical events?Contact us now!
Determined to take the lead and keep the funding alive in these challenging times, Startup INVEST decided to find a solution.
“The pandemic crisis is putting pressure on almost all businesses. Especially Startups need funding to continue their operations now in order to survive and thrive.” - Startup MATCHER website
The challenge the organizers were facing, was to find a way, so the startup ecosystem could continue to connect & collaborate in a structured way, without their events. To detach the benefits of goal-oriented & efficient networking from fixed event dates & locations.
Do you currently face the same challenge?We can help
Always in close contact with b2match, also this time the organizers reached out to us and outlined what it is they need. It was a new approach because so far, b2match had only been used in the context of events.
The solution - a fully virtual matchmaking platform - called Startup MATCHER.
It enables 1:1 matchmaking for startups, investors, corporates and supporters looking for funding, investments, partnering and support opportunities.
“Thanks to the two latest b2match features, virtual meetings and open meeting scheduling, we had all the technical infrastructure elements we needed to come up with a solution.” - Mirza Ceric (CEO @b2match)
People can register on the platform, set-up a profile & create detailed listings, presenting their opportunities, products & services. The matchmaking of the platform then makes it possible to connect the right people & listings.
- startups can indicate into which of 5 deeptech verticals they belong to, how much money they need + preferred investor type
- Investors can indicate for which type of startup they are looking for, the state of their investments + applying conditions
- Corporates can indicate what they are looking for (research partner, products,..) and what they offer the startups (pilot project, buying their products)
- Supporters can indicate which kind of service they offer for startups.
Participants can not only find suitable partners and contact them directly, but they can also meet online via the platform and integrated video conferencing.
Further special features unique to the platform are:
- A customized registration process for startups, investors, corporates, and supporters, ensures that group-relevant information is collected.
- The organizers control which profiles are activated and thereby given access to the platform’s benefits.
- Startups can login with their existing credentials or create a new profile if not available
- Profile features include options to upload their pitch decks and other docs including videos
- Advanced search functions based on industry, needs, technologies, and more
- Built-in messaging functionality to interact with each other
- Embedded virtual 1: 1 meeting capabilities including approval system, free scheduling based on peer availability and built-in video-conferencing system with screen sharing
The virtual matchmaking platform offers everyone involved in the support & funding of the startup ecosystem in Switzerland, the possibility to continuously benefit from efficient matchmaking, and to connect smarter.
Do you want to benefit from those features?Benefit now!
With Startup MATCHER, the organizers expand their portfolio of three most known startup events in Switzerland with a full-stack, virtual matchmaking platform.
“We were already prepared to go full 'virtual', COVID-19 was just the tipping point.” - Daniel Bermejo-Carrasco (organizer @ Startup INVEST)
Within just two days after the official announcement and Startup MATCHER going online, the platform already counted 1240 registered participants. Out of them were 120 startups, 300 corporates, 370 investors and 450 support organizations.
Virtual Matchmaking Platform
A virtual matchmaking platform is a profound alternative to typical networking- & b2b events. This sort of platform brings efficient matchmaking to an ecosystem, ongoing project or group of people, in which a continuous demand to network and connect exists.
We at b2match advise you on the possibilities you get with a virtual matchmaking platform and on the options how we can realize it.Contact us now!