Engage Attendees With A Hybrid Event Networking Platform
Utilize the power of a hybrid event networking platform and combine the excitement of in-person events and the global reach of virtual events. Utilize our AI-powered event matchmaking that supports all types of meetings.
Join 2000+ Global Businesses Who Trust in Us
Organizing Advanced Hybrid Events Made Simple with the Most Flexible Event Management Software
Bring your participants together regardless of their geographic location. Create an unforgettable networking experience and foster meaningful interactions.
in-person and remote participants
Segment Participants with a Flexible Registration Form
Know the numbers in advance. Find out which participants will physically attend your event, and which ones will join remotely.
- Divide your event attendees into in-person and remote participants
- Create specific registration questions according to participants’ attendance type
- Charge in-person and remote participants separately by configuring specific event tickets
Set Up Participant Limits for Crowd Management
No need to worry about overbooking. Define limits for in-person participants in order to make sure there is enough space for everyone.
- Set up a general limit that defines how many in-person participants can sign up for the event
- Define specific limits for in-person sessions in case of space constraints or a limited number of seats
- Use the b2match Entrance app to check participants in as they arrive at the event location
all types of sessions
Distinguish Between Virtual, Hybrid, or In-person Sessions
There's always something for everyone. Create any type of session to maximize participant engagement, regardless of their location.
- Create exclusive in-person sessions for participants who phisically attend the event
- Stream in-person workshops or conferences to your online audience with hybrid sessions
- Set up online conferenes and webinars for your remote participants
Explore Endless Matchmaking Possibilities with Various Meeting Combinations
Don’t let physical boundaries get in the way of discovering new business opportunities. Utilise our smart meeting management system and allow participants to expand their network no matter where they are.
Changing Attendance Type
Participants Easily Switch Their Attendance and Existing Meetings to Virtual
Plans change, but networking doesn’t have to. In case of unforeseen circumstances, participants can seamlessly switch their attendance from in-person to virtual and keep all of their meetings.
- Participants can easily switch their attendance type from in-person to virtual
- All in-person meetings are automatically converted to online video calls
- Hybrid session attendances are switched to remote and removed from in-person sessions
Knowledge Is Key, We Happily Share It
Are virtual events here to stay or were they just a tool to survive 2020? Mirza: Virtual events have proven themselves in 2020. Looking at our internal data and analyzing our almost 1,000 events for the year, we see an incredible lift in the figures. We see almost a doubling of event participants fo
Jan 27, 20216 min read
Event Management Tips
In the past two years, virtual event networking has proven that participants can create meaningful connections without being in the same physical location. Now that events are returning to halls and venues, organizers are trying to find the best solution to support their events in times of Covid. b2
Nov 17, 20215 min read
Hybrid networking events are a combination of virtual and in-person events. There is the physical location where some of the attendees gather. There is the livestreaming of the event which participants can watch virtually. But how can an event organizer bring the two attendee groups together in a si
Apr 8, 20215 min read