Vienna Innovation Conference
Vienna Innovation Conference: Livestreaming from City Hall
03. Feb. 2022 | 1 min Lesezeit
Livestreaming Like a Pro During Hybrid Networking Event
A major focus of the event was conducting numerous top-class discussion rounds. Such questions addressed were:
- How can continuing education be used as an innovation driver?
- What innovations do we need in education to have the right skilled workers?
- How can continuing education as an innovation driver advance the current economic and innovation strategy VIENNA 2030?
The event was live streamed from the stunning Vienna City Hall. A camera team was there to stream the speakers during their sessions.
All participants attended remotely and were able to ask questions and add comments via the chat.
Both were easily integrated to the b2match event networking app.
Breakout sessions were also included in the event. Participants were brought together to virtually discuss topics like:
- Smart solutions for the urban living space
- Digitization in Vienna
- Smart production for the big city
The stability of the b2match event software was essential for handling the large number of participants and all the sessions that were happening during the event.
The virtual attendees were able to enjoy an enhanced user experience and have a nice real-time feel as they watched and participated during the event.
The city of Vienna’s MA 23 is the government branch that bundles economic, labor market and innovation policy issues as well as the tasks of provincial statistics. It can thus provide a sound basis for decision-making on measures taken by the City or the Province of Vienna and contribute to Vienna as a business location.
Event in Zahlen:
Teilnehmer an Matchmaking