Organization types are used to categorize participants by the type of organization they are associated with.
Examples of typical organization types:
- Research and Development Institution
The organization type helps the participants find potential meeting partners by serving as a filter in the participants list on the website.
Editing Organization Types
Organizers are able to add and edit organization types. In order to do so, click on Configuration in the navigation panel and go to Organization Types.
When editing the organization types, the organizer needs to keep at least one organization type, otherwise the participants will not be able to finish registration.
Organization types cannot be deleted once the registration time frame starts. However, you can add new organization types at any given time.
Participants choose their organization types in the Complete your profile step in Registration.
Examples of organization types for specific events
- Buyer/Seller | Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer, Wholesaler, Supplier, Consulting, Other
- Investor/Start-Ups | Start-up, Company, University, Investor, Business Angel, Finance, Government/Authority, Association/Agency, Consulting, Other
- Maritime | Ship Builder, Port operator, Supplier (Components), Supplier (Services), Association, Authority/Government, Consulting, Research, Other
- Food | Producer, Distributer, Wholesaler, Retailer, Service Supplier, Consulting, Other
- Fashion | Association/Agency, Branch organization, Brand/Label, Consulting, Fashion Designer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Manufacturer, R&D Institution, Service Provider, Other
- Building & Design | Manufacturer, Retailer, Wholesaler, Designer, Interior, Architect, Other
- Tourism | Accommodation, Catering/Restaurant, Tour Operator, Transport, Travel Agency, Services Provider, Marketing/Promotion, Other
- Medical | Academia, Association/Agency, Consulting, Government/Authority, Hospital, Investor/Finance, Manufacturer, Non-profit, Patient organization, Distributor/Importer, Purchaser/Procurement, Research, Service provider, Other.