Subscribing to calendar allows participants to sync event meetings and sessions with their calendar app. It's a means of adding event agendas into personal or work calendars and getting notified about any changes might occur in the agenda. Depending on the operating system the participant is using, different calendar app will be used.
Participants can subscribe their agendas to their personal calendar, by accessing My Agenda and clicking on the subscribe to calendar icon.
The purpose is to add the sessions to which the participants will attend in their personal calendars, like Gmail, Outlook or other calendars that the participants have setup as primary calendar on their computers - which will be synced with the b2match agenda.
How to Subscribe to Calendar Using MacOS
The default calendar app for MacOS is Calendar.app.
- Click on Subscribe to calendar
- A pop-up will appear asking to confirm whether you want to open the calendar. Click on Open Calendar
- A pop-up will appear with the pre-filled calendar URL. Click on Subscribe.
After you subscribe to calendar, your meetings and sessions will be shown in the calendar app on your computer.
How to Subscribe to Calendar Using Outlook
- In Outlook, go to Home
- Go to Open Calendar
- Pick From Internet option. Here you will find the personalized URL calendar.
- Add the calendar to your personal calendar.