The second stage feedback implies the second round of meeting ratings.
Usually, the organizers send it approximately 6 month after the event, in order to get information on whether the meetings were successful or how many successful agreements have been reached.
Preparing the Second Feedback
In order to manage the second stage feedback, follow the steps below.
- go to Configuration - Feedback - Meetings ratings and add the rating labels for the second stage feedback meetings.
- here are our suggestions:
- No further contact
- No further contact (but knowledge gain)
- Valuable contact for future projects
- Negotiation started
- Cooperation agreement reached
- make sure Feedback Questions section is disabled; these are the generic questions referring to the event which the organizers usually ask immediately after the event. Therefore, they don't need to be enabled for the second stage feedback.
- enable second Stage Meetings Feedback by clicking on the button next to it.
- let the participants know about the second stage feedback by sending them an outbox message.
Example: Event Name - How have your bilateral meetings evolved?
You actively participated in the event name in city and attended the bilateral meeting sessions. Now, a few months later, we would like to know if you actually established any cooperation or the stage of the discussion or the negotiation process.
Click on the link below to see the list of all your bilateral meetings.
Please take a few moments to review it and give us an indication of the meeting follow-up. Without your feedback it is difficult for us to justify resources for future similar events.
Add action button Feedback; suggested text for the action button: View & rate my bilateral meetings
The Event Organizers
- make sure you only select Has scheduled meetings for the meetings status, as this feedback only concerns participants with scheduled meetings.
As seen by the participants
When clicking on the Feedback action button, the participants will see the list of the meeting, where they can rate them and add comments. Choosing one rating option is mandatory.