The Online status means that the participant is logged in and active on the b2match website. The visitors are the visitors of the website (possibly participants who haven't logged in).
An indication of the participants being online or offline can be seen in the following places on the b2match platform:
- Dashboard, in the organizer's tool, where you can also see the proportion of the participants online versus the website visitors
The online participants can be easily accessed by clicking on the mention. You will be redirected to the Participants list and the online attendees will be displayed.
- Participants list in the organizer's tool
Here, you can also filter the online and offline participants easily.
- Participant's profile panel in the organizer's tool
- Participants list on the website
- Meetings list in the organizer's tool