Participants list from the attendee perspective
You can find the participants to the event in the Participants tab, next to Home. Depending on the settings decided by the organizer, the list can be private, meaning it is visible only to registered and validated participants, or public, which means anybody with the link can view it.
Scroll down in order to view the list of participants.
Bookmark participants you find suitable for meetings by clicking on the bookmark sign on the left side of the profile preview.
- you can view the list of persons or the list of organizations by clicking on the desired filter at the top of the list; click on Person or Organization;
- you can sort the participants by relevance, last update profile or alphabetically. Click on the arrows next to Sort and choose Relevance, Last updated or Name;
Sorting by relevance means that some profiles are more relevant than others, in terms of the information added to the profile, such as richer text in the ‘Organization description’ field and more areas of activity selected. Basically, the richer in information the profile, the more relevant it is, therefore it will be placed at the top of the list. By looking at your event’s Participants list, you will notice that some participants have a more updated profile than other participants displayed towards the bottom of the list.
Additional filters can be found on the left side of the page:
- bookmarked - see the bookmarked profiles only
- matchmaking - if enabled, only the participants who are participating to the matchmaking sessions will be visible
- countries - if enabled, the countries filter will display the list of the participants countries. Tick the countries whose representatives you want to see on the participants list
- organization types - if enabled, this filter will display the types of organisations existent in the participants list, as set by the organiser and as chosen by each participant during registration. Tick the ones you want to see on the participants list
- business field - if enabled, this filter will display the business fields of the participants, as set by the organiser for the event and as chosen by each participant during registration. Tick the ones you want to see on the participants list
- participation types - if enabled, this filter will display the types of participation existent in the participants list, as set by the organiser and as chosen by each participant during registration. Tick the ones you want to see on the participants list
Only the participants who selected common matchmaking sessions will be shown as available to you. Contact your event organizer if you are not able to book meetings.
Read more: Participant's Guide: Requesting Meetings