- Go to Configuration - Feedback - Questions
- Edit or configure your questions if the default questions don't meet your requirements
- Go to Settings in order to enable the Feedback Questions
- Enable Feedback Questions by clicking on the button next to the text.
Read more on how the participants see the feedback. (hyperlink missing)
Types of Questions
- Single Choice Questions
A single choice question allows the participant to choose one single option out of multiple options. These questions are displayed with radio buttons.
- Multiple Choice Questions
A multiple choice question allows the participant to choose multiple options out of multiple options. These questions are displayed with checkbox items.
- Single-Line Text Questions
A text question allows the participant to answer the question by adding a single line of free text. The maximum character number per text is 255 characters.
- Multi-Line Text Questions
A text question allows the participant to answer the question by adding multiple text paragraphs. The maximum character number per paragraph is 4000.
- Question Group
This is not a question per se, but a feature which allows the organizer to group certain questions in a batch by adding a group title.
In order to change questions' position simply drag and drop a question by clicking on the handler.