b2match allows the event organizer to customize the invoice to a certain extent.
- Contact details of the invoice issuer (details of the organization who’s issuing the invoice) - customizable in Configuration - Payments - Settings - Invoice Header
- Invoice issuer’s organization logo - typically the event owner’s logo (Edit my account for the event owner - Organization - Logo) or the logo uploaded in website theme
- Invoice footer - the event organizer can add any event info relevant to be shown in the invoice. In case you have activated payment by bank transfer, you need to add the bank account details in the here - bank name, IBAN and a relevant reference that the participant needs to enter when making the payment (for example participant’s name). You can edit the invoice footer in Configuration - Payments - Settings - Invoice Footer
- Ticket description - it can be customized in Configuration - Payments - Tickets - Edit the ticket for which you want to update the description.
Non-customizable items on the invoice
- Registration no - this is the participant's number, you can find it in Participants section in your organizer's tool
- Invoice number - the number of the invoice, it starts from 0001 and continues in ascending order
- Invoice date - the date of the invoice.